[Owasp-leaders] PROJECT LEADERS: YOUR INPUT NEEDED

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 2 21:58:15 UTC 2016

>>On the framework it appears to be more inline with a code project. I like
the idea of the framework but it should be tailored for the type of project
between code and documentation projects. Again just my opinion.

Hi Larry,

Right now this criteria is for code & Tools (see readme description)

We need to do the same for documentation, which this weekend I'll be
publishing.

We are using Github because it allows leaders to create issues and comment.
Unfortunately with the wiki this is less visible and less handy for
collaboration

The wiki is also going through a clean-up phase and still needs to be
determine who and when the clean up of the owasp project section will take
place. A lot of information there is outdated and incorrect (like grant
funds for Flagship's) . So far we are trying to focus on one thing at a
time, but there is a lot of work to do

Thank you for the feedback and we will keep you all posted with the
developments.

You can count that we will take a couple of months to develop the criteria.
We want as much as possible collaboration and comments to shape this with
as much input as possible.

Cheers

Johanna