[Owasp-leaders] PROJECT LEADERS: YOUR INPUT NEEDED

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Tue Feb 2 21:25:44 UTC 2016

Hi Johanna

I do have a few comments and questions.

Why are we using github instead of our wiki? E.e.
https://github.com/jowasp/review-features.  Don't get me wrong I am not
super fond of the wiki. I do think we are allowing ourselves to become more
fragmented by having some information on github, some in google docs and
some of the wiki. Like it or not the wiki is or should be the point of
origin for all information with links as needed to github and google docs.
Just my opinion.

On the framework it appears to be more inline with a code project. I like
the idea of the framework but it should be tailored for the type of project
between code and documentation projects. Again just my opinion.

Larry