[Owasp-leaders] DoGood

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Sat Apr 23 01:43:58 UTC 2016

Public relations is important to the mission.  Have fun Josh!

--
Tom Brennan
GPG ID: DC6AA149 | Fingerprint: 12A6 9978 45BB 1562 C921  B228 BD0F D9C6

ProactiveRISK | www.proactiverisk.com
Tel:  (m) 973-506-9304

Need to book time with me to discuss an existing or a future project click
on my virtual calendar http://www.proactiverisk.com/brennan

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from