[Owasp-leaders] OWASP KNURE successfully shot with new team!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Apr 18 09:14:18 UTC 2016

Great job! :)

There are various virtual lab projects out in OWASP already, including Security Shepherd and DVWA. I believe Tom Brennan has a virtual lab set up a little while ago, and may be he could help with virtualizing a lab for you.

It’s already easy for even non-OWASP members to get involved with creating projects or participating in others. For example, so many of our documentation projects need translators, which is a major effort, but if an OWASP material is not yet available in your language, this is a great place for a small team to get involved, and find out about more OWASP projects that might interest them.

thanks
Andrew