[Owasp-leaders] 3rd Party JavaScript Management Cheatsheet

Taras taras.ivaschenko at owasp.org
Thu Apr 14 21:10:39 UTC 2016

Hi!

It's a very interesting topic and good cheatsheet! My suggestions are:
1. Add some code examples
2. Add some diagrams to illustrate Server Direct flow
3. What about using SRI (https://www.w3.org/TR/SRI/)? Can we use it
here?
4. What about using iframe from different domain (e.g. static data
host) as "jail" for such 3rd party code? We can make communication
between the host and this iframe with postMessage

--
Taras
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Russia