[Owasp-leaders] CALLING ALL MEMBERS

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Tue Apr 12 10:03:10 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

hmm... I can't choose any of them:

Option 1 to 3 looks like a warning sign to me: "Stop" or "Halt". Those
"No, don't go any further!" hands up logos are very typical in German
speaking countries.

Option 4, 6 remind me to a shield with a $ symbol inside. S for
"supporter" or "super hero"?

Option 5, 7 and 8 are nice, but as a supporter of OWASP I dislike the
"year" inside the logo. As a company I would have to change my printed
material and all on-line logos every 12 months...

Just my 2 cents,
Ralf