[Owasp-leaders] CALLING ALL MEMBERS

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Apr 12 09:44:33 UTC 2016

I like options 8,7 and 5. I am quite against this ones with hands. I see
the point of shaking hands and high-fives, but from some perspective it
looks too defensive (like saying with body language "STOP!"). So I believe
these last ones are more serous and will not offend anyone (in some
cultures showing open hand could be offending)

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>