[Owasp-leaders] TRAINING

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sun Apr 10 13:49:26 UTC 2016

I'm Certainly happy to train new trainers.
I'm sure others are also.
This initiative shall require funding and coordination.

When we deliver free training a novice trainer also  delivers alongside the experienced instructor.  SANS for example do similar to this.  I did this also many years ago to develop internal champions for a global Corp. it works.

Eoin Keary
OWASP Volunteer
@eoinkeary