[Owasp-leaders] TRAINING

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Apr 9 18:24:13 UTC 2016

Eoin

So, the first step is to get those 'experience trainers' 'train' the
'rookie-trainers'

If this is the case we will need:

   - Experienced Trainers willing to provide training
   - Create a format on how to deliver quality training

Are you willing to help the rookies?

If this is the case then the *Experienced* ones needs to provide training
to the rookies
*Experienced* ones can provide training through the GoTraining platform

My questions to those experience ones:
Who is willing to volunteer?
If you are experience and want to help, please respond to this email with
'I do'.

If we have no experienced trainers willing to help , then rookies will have
to look for other alternatives

Otherwise people, we `keep on suggesting  initiatives that leads to no
where...