[Owasp-leaders] TRAINING

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Apr 9 15:15:41 UTC 2016

+Eoin

We need to create a format for 'wanna-be-trainers'
Create clear instructions on how two produce the materials

Especially GoToTraining offers many options to create interactive
experience with the students

We need this first so when potential trainers want to join, they know which
format and how the materials should be delivered