[Owasp-leaders] TRAINING

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Sat Apr 9 01:56:51 UTC 2016

Hi Tom

This is very useful for those who cannot attend the AppSec Conference, but
creating an online training is a very challenging and need a lot of time :)
if we can have a Practical Training and Management training that would be
great! technical Track and management tracks.

let try to make 5-10 training videos and lets see what is the feedback.

--
Best Regrads
*John Patrick Lita *