[Owasp-leaders] TRAINING

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Apr 8 18:52:26 UTC 2016

Hi Tom

A week ago I had contact with Kate regarding creating a training inn the
OWASP GoTraining platform.

We exchanged some emails, however I'm awaiting access to the Training
platform since a week ago.

How can we make sure that volunteers can actually make use of resources if
available in order to move forward with these plans?

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel