[Owasp-leaders] Resignation

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Tue Apr 5 06:42:11 UTC 2016

You will be missed Noreen , you have helped majority of us in the community
. We wish you all the best in your new endeavor.

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/