[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Urgent** Get Connected and Status Update : Chapter Leaders only

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Fri Apr 1 18:20:18 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

I am glad to announce that *I will be leading OWASP USA* now. All chapters
are being monitored. Please ensure you maintain activity or else STRICT
ACTION will be taken against those chapters. We have noticed few Leaders
are misusing OWASP name for commercial purpose, this will not be tolerated.
Legal action will be taken.

We are giving 30 April 2016 as deadline for making your chapter active
again. If still found to be inactive, then *Leadership will be transferred
to more capable/willing candidate*.

Regards,
Commander in Chief

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>