[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Urgent** Get Connected and Status Update : Chapter Leaders only

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Fri Apr 1 12:22:00 UTC 2016

In Kenya -> The Nairobi chapter was absorbed and we co-lead it now to
achieve a more holistic approach . This however came from an amicable
agreement so buy ins are important.

Thanks for the complement Andy :)

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/