[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Urgent** Get Connected and Status Update : Chapter Leaders only

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Fri Apr 1 06:09:54 UTC 2016

Hi,
If this hasn't been put to a vote by all local chapters , I believe it
would be a more appropriate approach to follow to avoid the friction. It
may be a good idea to standardise but it also needs buy in or else it will
remain purely just an idea and start constant political wars than progress.

My 2 cents

Kind Regards,

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/