[Owasp-leaders] Two and a bit initiatives that I would like to see some sort of indicative interest in

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Mon Oct 26 02:49:15 UTC 2015

Thank you sir andrew for addressing my project. and this is one of the idea
that i would like to bring up to the board..since we have a lot of resource
we can have this initiative, in this project like linux training if we can
have this kind of initiative, our membership will increase also..

--
Best Regrads
John Patrick Lita