[Owasp-leaders] Security Shepherd v3.0 Released

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sun Oct 25 13:27:07 UTC 2015

Fantastic job all! You guys rocked AppSec USA, and I'm so glad you've done
a release. :)

If any of the OWASP leaders haven't yet checked out Security Shepherd, you
must do so! It's got everything and the kitchen sink and is a very worthy
modern successor to WebGoat. It has an Android and web application lessons
that can be done in several modes, including CTF mode. You can use it for
any number of different purposes, from dev awareness training through to
running competitions at your local chapter or event.

thanks,
Andrew