[Owasp-leaders] Proposed $25K to create OWASP Wiki interface

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Oct 21 11:19:31 UTC 2015

 > Better path is to support wiki editing process we have (rather than
move to a new wiki or other system)

Just to clarify, I think the better path is to use the formal Wikimedia
editorial oversight and control system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editorial_oversight_and_control
We can turn on features (or use ones already turned on) such as dispute
resolution, mediation, third-party opinion, and requests for comment and
consultation.

Since it will likely take us a while to get there, I think the current
tagging system is a good interstitial step. But the more I look at it,
the more I think wikimedia has all the features needed to mature our
editorial process and make a better wiki.

  - Jim

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member