[Owasp-leaders] Help. OWASP Introduction PPT slides

Marian Ventuneac marian.ventuneac at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 20:43:47 UTC 2015

Hi Larry,

A few years ago I created one such presentation, with an overview of OWASP
Projects included.

Antonio Fontes used it recently and updated it as well, please get in touch
with him for the newer version of it - this should be just the thing you
need (with some minor updates).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Marian