[Owasp-leaders] Help. OWASP Introduction PPT slides

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 20:35:11 UTC 2015

Larry, all:

How about I send over the OWASP 'State of the Union' ppt from our recent
AppSec in San Francisco.  It contains much of the "What is OWASP, and How
are we doing" data that could be very useful.

I will send in separate email since its about 20 meg ppt and I didn't want
to blast to full leaders list, but did want all leaders to know it is a
valuable resource.

paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director