[Owasp-leaders] Mapping Scala Spray attack surface

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Fri Oct 16 12:19:48 UTC 2015

Dinis,

Can you elaborate on what you're looking for?

Between routes and enumerating controllers I think it should be
straightforward.
https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.0/ScalaRouting

If you have more specifics, I work closely with a bunch of teams working in
Scala, including some of the heavies that promote it a lot and I'm happy to
ask questions and get input from them if it would be helpful.

Matt