[Owasp-leaders] Post Secondary Institute Study

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Thu Oct 15 05:28:55 UTC 2015

sorry for the delayed reply sir, we are preparing for the upcoming event
this November,

i'm not familiar with the law in the U.S as we are working here for the
InforSec Education in K-12 program the problem we are facing is the
following

1) Accreditations
2) Partners - Universities and Institution local and International
3) Credits to Diploma holder - if we can use this to apply for
international universities incase of pusuing Bachelors Degree.

professors need

1) Official appointment to advisory boards
2) Country Managers/Representatives
3) Grant Money for Research
4) Courses and module development

for now this is my concerns..i will update

--
Best Regrads
John Patrick Lita