[Owasp-leaders] The Final Leaked TPP Text Is All That We Feared | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Milton Smith milton.smith at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 21:27:47 UTC 2015

We should form a small working group (6-10max?) to discuss how best to
engage industry and governments on security.  The group should develop
broad set goals.  Develop courses of action that support the goals.
Determine the type of resources required, human, technology, financial,
etc.  Consider our actions from the benefit to OWASP members,
government, industry, and the public.  We should not act too hastily.  I
don't think we should make any public statements at this time.  I can
help organize.  As mentioned I'm running for the board but win/loose I
would still like to help in this area.

Anyone with an interest to help in this working group should respond to
the thread.

--Milton