[Owasp-leaders] The Final Leaked TPP Text Is All That We Feared | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 20:45:53 UTC 2015

I agree that this is an important issue.

What should we do as next step?
Would a statement from OWASP in that regard be the appropriate way to
build awareness for this potentially problematic agreement text?
Do Milton or Eoin maybe like to prepare a statement to run by the
community and later release by OWASP?
Are there other steps you think we could or should initiate?

Best regards, Tobias