[Owasp-leaders] ZAP Q&A Tuesday 13th October

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:37:27 UTC 2015

The ZAP Q&A recording is now online:
https://soundcloud.com/simon-bennetts/2015-10-13-owasp-zap-qa
If you do listen to it then please leave feedback via the form linked to in
the description.
I _think_ it went ok, but I'll have to wait for the feedback before I know
for sure ;)
I'll post back if and when I get enough replies to judge this!

I must admit I expected some verbal questions, but in fact all of them came
via the GotoMeeting chat (or emailed beforehand).

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader