[Owasp-leaders] Introducing the ASVS version 3.0 - congratulations

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Oct 11 22:57:06 UTC 2015

This is awesome! Congratulations!
Well done!
Looking forward to studying and using it in greater detail.
And adding our community list to the email, so we can share this news
with the wider community and not only our leaders.

Best, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chairman OWASP Global Board
email: tobias.gondrom at owasp.org <mailto:tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>