[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Election

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 22:20:46 UTC 2015

I'm late to the party, but I couldn't agree more with what Andrew says
here.  I think we have little to gain (only vendors) from this proposed
change and everything to lose.  I would much rather focus our limited time
and attention on furthering OWASP's mission as a charity making application
security visible.  If this comes to a vote during my tenure on the Board, I
intend to vote "no".

~josh