[Owasp-leaders] Introducing the ASVS version 3.0

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Oct 9 21:23:04 UTC 2015

Daniel,

I am incredibly impressed at the radical openness during the creation of
this standard. You and Andrew made the main doc "world edit" and let
anyone - including several anonymous folks - contribute to the standard.
I think this level of transparency and radical openness around AppSec
standards is exactly what the OWASP mission is all about.

It was a big honor to be a part of it in some way. A big hat tip to you
and Andrew. It would not have happened without all of your hard work.

Aloha Nui Loa,

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member