[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Project and Chapter Funding Proposal

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:32:08 UTC 2015

Just to double check I understand this correctly....

There are over $7000 in the ZAP funds.

If I dont submit a budget for 2016 what could happen to that money?

If I do submit a budget for 2016 but dont completely stick to it, what
could happen to that money?

Do I have to spend all of the ZAP funds in one year, or can I carry some
over? If so, how much?

Can I reserve some of that money for 'unanticipated events', and if so how
much?

Cheers,

Simon