[Owasp-leaders] Post Secondary Institute Study

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Oct 7 17:21:49 UTC 2015

No, it is worldwide. I believe the figures on US institutions was simply to
illustrate the small number of programs in appsec.

There is a question on the survey to indicate what region of the world you
are from, so worldwide participation is intended. Your participation
certainly would be welcome.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation