[Owasp-leaders] Google Cloud Platform and APIs: Your invoice is attached

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Oct 7 08:00:34 UTC 2015

Update: I just added Martinez (for OWASP WebGoat environment), Dave Wichers
(for Benchmark Project) and Tin Zaw (for OWASP Honeypot) to the list of
users of our Google Cloud account.

Mateo, Dave, Tin, please report back with your experiences and remember to
close the VMS when you are not using them :)

Dinis