[Owasp-leaders] 2014 Annual Report PUBLIC - corrected link

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 20:53:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,

please note that our organisation team was already scheduled to send out
mailings in the connector and newsletters with references to the Annual
report 2014 for this week.

Please also note that the correct link to the document is of course on
our OWASP Wiki:
*https://www.owasp.org/images/7/7e/2014_OWASP_Annual_Report_Final.pdf
*
Naturally, the plan was for our staff team to send the annual report
information message at the same time as the newsletter to the leaders
and community list, but as someone else was faster posting a wrong, aka
non-stable link here, we should better post the correct link now.

*Please use the stable link above for referring to our OWASP Annual
Report 2014. **

And watch out for the next newsletter coming out soon with lots of
interesting infos in it, including the link to the annual report.
*
Thank you, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chairman OWASP Global Board