[Owasp-leaders] Let's Encrypt!

Lucian Corlan lucian.corlan at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 12:30:02 UTC 2015

fyi - The presentation below will happen this Thursday at OWASP Cluj
(Transylvania/Romania) part of OWASP EEE http://owaspeee.appsec.xyz/ - will
be streamed live on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzpfaWiZaT9_msL3jdY_FDw

*18:45-19:15 Ovidiu Cical - Turn SSL ON: Your Own Certificate
Authority - Or simply use Let's Encrypt*

Lucian Corlan
OWASP Cluj-Napoca Chapter Leader