[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Project and Chapter Funding Proposal

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 05:15:04 UTC 2015

Hi Jim, Hi Josh,

Thanks for the proposal Josh and Jim. Very good initiative.

I agree with all points except this one (I joind Richard):

"Budgeted money that wasn’t spent during the calendar year would be
returned back to the OWASP Foundation general funds."

Chapter's budget are very critical for meeting, events and more.

Why? It is really difficult to collect found (for my Chapter it is
impossible now) and for my project (CSRFGuard) I received a thousand of
support request without any donation or help.

Thanks.
Azzeddine

--
Azzeddine RAMRAMI