[Owasp-leaders] Idea we added to our meetings

Richard Greenberg richard.greenberg at owasp.org
Tue Oct 6 01:31:34 UTC 2015

Patrick,

Good work! We always ask members at every meeting to hone their speaking
skills in a friendly supportive environment with a 10 minute opening talk
prior to the main speaker. We have had some very good and some ok talks.
But, we feel it is important to present a nurturing environment. We also
have given some short OWASP talks, but have never combined the two ideas. I
think I will try that at the next meeting.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Richard Greenberg, CISSP
President, OWASP Los Angeles, www.owaspla.org <http://www.appsecusa.org/>
ISSA Fellow