[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Google Cloud Platform and APIs: Your invoice is attached

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Oct 5 14:09:23 UTC 2015

come on owasp leaders, surely we have more owasp projects that could do
with some experiments and PoC using Cloud resources :)

This last month we only spent $6 USD (see attached invoice) , this way it
is going to take years to use our $500 USD budget (
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2015/07/500-usd-budget-available-for-google.html)

Remember that all you need to do to access this Google Cloud environment is
to ask :)

Basically you are all minutes away from having VMs that you can access as
root/administrator (you can even run docker images in there)

Dinis