[Owasp-leaders] Post Secondary Institute Study

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sun Oct 4 23:59:27 UTC 2015

We produced https://www.owasp.org/images/6/6b/OWASP_Blue_Book-Educational_Institutions.pdf

With only (10) listed at OWASP https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Academic_Supporter we have failed to raise awareness and enlist a advisory board of academia in any meaningful way globally based on the 2751 identified just in the USA

The next revision of the blue book will seek to improve on the prior work we did and published back after summit.

Have had a large number of interested parties across the world so far.

Tom Brennan
973-506-9304