[Owasp-leaders] Project and Chapter Funding Proposal

Richard Greenberg richard.greenberg at owasp.org
Sun Oct 4 18:24:58 UTC 2015

Josh,
In rereading your updated language several times, nothing has changed. If I
create a budget, and I don't spend it the way I stated I would, then I lose
the money. Still the same, still bad, still should NOT be approved.

Richard Greenberg, CISSP
President, OWASP Los Angeles,
www.owaspla.org
ISSA Fellow