[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Editors Meeting

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Thu Oct 1 18:34:12 UTC 2015

Thanks to all who responded to the Doodle poll for the Wiki Editors
Meeting. We will be meeting today at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern / 9pm London
/ 5am Tokyo.
Please feel free to join the call whether or not you rsvp'd. The more the
merrier.

*New Meeting*
Thu, Oct 1, 2015 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM EDT
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/578431413

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States (Toll-free): 1 877 309 2070
United States : +1 (312) 757-3119

Access Code: 578-431-413

Let me know if anyone needs a local dial-in number.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation