[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 14:48:29 UTC 2015

Very sad to see you go Johanna. Your passion for AppSec is evident by your
many contributions which has had a strong positive impact at OWASP. I know
it's frustrating at times, and I hope you at least leave the door open to
return at some point in the future. I agree with the points you made, and I
hope the board takes this as a call to action before we lose more good
people, or even projects. Changes definitely need to be made.

--
Tony Turner
OWASP Orlando Chapter Founder/Co-Leader
tony.turner at owasp.org