[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 09:18:15 UTC 2015

Dear Johanna,

Your contribution and your involvement in OWASP projects were very important
.

Thank you for all of your contributions to OWASP, you great idea have made
help a lot of us and lot of project.

You were available, attentive and ready to help me, either for the Morocco
Chapter and for CSRFGuard project.

Thank you, and this is not enough. If you need anything I am at your
disposal.

Your letter in Google Drive contains much truth.

But I hope that really OWASP is not in a process of decay as an
organization.

This is not very encouraging... To meditate...

Regards,
Azzeddine RAMRAMI
CSRFGuard Project Leader
OWASP Morocco Chapter Leader