[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 08:55:16 UTC 2015

Johanna,
you will be missed and your guidance as well , your contribution has not
been unrecognized. We will touch base more outside the hornets nest too.

Kind Regards,

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Email: munir.njiru at owasp.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASP.Kenya