[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:49:58 UTC 2015

Johanna,

Thank you for all of your contributions to OWASP - they have made a huge
difference.
Its a huge loss to OWASP that you have decided to leave.

To the board - please take Johanna's feedback _very_ seriously.
I share many of her concerns.

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader