[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 02:23:15 UTC 2015

Johanna,

You have put in thousands of volunteers hours over the last 3.5 years, received awards for you work, and were never tainted by commercial interests. You always tried to do your best to do the right thing while in the middle of difficult situations.

Over the last year, I've watched you get more and more upset at how OWASP operates and it's been a sad decline to watch. I wish there was more I could do to address your very just concerns. I share many of them.

From one islander to another, it was an honor to get to know you and meet your family on Curacao.

If you personally need anything from me (a recommendation or otherwise) please just let me know. I will continue to do my best to champion the values you cared for, especially around project review and project focus.

Aloha & Masha danki,
--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member