[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 30 02:19:50 UTC 2015

This is a massive loss for Owasp and its community

Thx for putting your thoughts and views on the doc linked below (which btw
would be better as a blog post)

Hopefully Owasp will eventually change and you'll reconsider your
participation

Thanks for all the hard work on the Owasp project (it made a massive
difference)