[Owasp-leaders] Initiative Bounty program - Heavier testing and requirements for Defender Libraries

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Nov 25 16:42:07 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

Sure. I just have one concern.

We need a way to measure the agreement of the proposal.

For the community, I can launch a Survey, but as far as I'm concern and
informed. The project task force is right now quite inactive except for the
work Claudia is doing with accepting and evaluating new projects. The task
force as original intended is run by volunteers with the support of Claudia
as staff and project coordinator.

So the question is : would it be enough to set a survey with the entire
community can participate?

Regards

Johanna