[Owasp-leaders] December 1-3 2015 - Working Group
tomb at proactiverisk.com
Tue Nov 24 22:57:04 UTC 2015
The Software and Supply Chain Assurance (SSCA) Winter 2015 Working Group
sessions is taking place Tuesday December 1, 2015 through Thursday December
3, 2015 at MITRE-1, 7525 Colshire Drive, McLean, VA 22102.
The event is FREE and open to the public, however, registration is required
More Details, RSVP instructions
Some of the topics on the agenda include:
- NIST Framework and SCRM Workshop Outcomes by Jon Boyens, NIST
- SAFECode Updates on the Buyer’s Guide, a University Survey on
Software Security and New SAFECode Training
- Courses by Stacy Simpson, SAFECode
- Securing the Use and Lifecycle of Open Source Software
- Keynote from Luke Dembosky, DOJ
- IoT Software and Supply Chain Assurance Legal Landscape
- Cyber Insurance Relative to Cyber Assurance
- Automated Quality Characteristic Measures standards by Bill Curtis,
- Common Quality Enumeration Discussion by John Marien, MITRE
- SwA Supporting C&A Activities
- How Can We Better Use Scoring Systems (CVSS, CWSS, CWE 3.0)
- NIST Advanced Manufacturing Coordination Office
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to the message, permanently delete it from your
computer and destroy any printout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders