[Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!

Ashwini Paranjpe ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org
Tue Nov 24 11:01:49 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Thanks all for attending our second chapter discussion at PTC. I would like
to thanks Manish and Sumita for a wonderful presentation on OWASP top 5
issues. Also would like to thanks Sajith and PTC folks for arranging venue
and tea/coffee for our chapter discussion. Note that presentation slide
deck is uploaded here. "
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pune#tab=Presentations"

Our next chapter meeting is schedule on 17th December  and agenda is to to
cover reaming 5 owasp vulnerability followed by some technical presentation
on any security topic. Would like to know who are interested for same. Also
would like to see two more active co-leader for Pune chapter who can drive
this activity along with, let me know if anybody is interested.

Also feel free to send your idea/thoughts how we can make this chapter more
constructive and successful.

thanks again,

Ashwini Paranjpe

Cell: 9158983587/8805017911