[Owasp-leaders] Plan approach - help fix platforms devs use

Daniel Harvey daniel.harvey at owasp.org
Mon Nov 23 18:09:00 UTC 2015

If we look at this from an owasp project perspective.  I know we don't
encourage endorsing products.  But I believe we should be in a position to
provide something such as an OWASP Verified label that can be used for
these platforms we are going to put in this work on.  I think the project
should set requirements that should allow platforms to be evaluated to meet
a certain level before before being provided this label.  I think this
label will also encourage platforms to consider working with us more.

Just some of my thoughts of how we can projectize this based on the current
OWASP structure.